Arts & Cultural Heritage Fund
The Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund receives 19.75 percent of the sales tax revenue resulting from the Legacy amendment to support arts, arts education and arts access, and to preserve Minnesota's history and cultural heritage. Based on current sales tax revenue, Minnesotans will invest more than $1.2 billion in arts and cultural heritage fund projects and programs over the 25 year life of the tax.
- Children's Museum Grants (Minnesota Humanities Center)
- Civic Education Grants Program (Minnesota Humanities Center)
- Minnesota Department of Administration Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund Grants
- Minnesota Filmmaker Grant Program
- Minnesota Historical and Cultural Grants Program (Minnesota Historical Society)
- Minnesota State Arts Board Grants (Minnesota State Arts Board)